Blossom Pansy flowers home decor painting counted print on canvas DMC 14CT 11CT DIY Cross Stitch Embroidery kits Needlework Sets
$19.48 Price Match Gurantee:
We won't be beat on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
You have 365 days to return your item to us in its orginal condition. Jetcube customers enjoy, free returns, and 24/7 customer service! Delivery:
On time delivery 8-12 Days. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just go through our easy online return process or call us 24/7 at (718) 650-8137 Payments:Credit Cards processed by PayPal Shipping:
Item location: New York, United States Ships to:
International Shipping made easy to over 200 countries worldwide with our global shipping program. Guarantee:
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Covers your purchase price and original shipping. Report incorrect product information.
Type: Unknown Type
Brand Name: Joy Sunday;Material: 100% Cotton;Type: Package;Style: Pastoral;Use: Paintings;Frame: No;Pattern Type: Plant;Canvas Packing Method: Folded;External Packaging: PVC bag;Cross Stitch Fabric CT number: 14CT or 11CT;Fabric Type: Cotton;Use: Household Essentials/Decoration;Model Number: H500-2;
TheSizeis the Embroidery Cloth Size.
Size is manual measuring, there may be about 1-3 cm measuring error, this belongs to the normal situation.
Thank you for your understanding.
- We have our own factory,We qualified for your Bulk orders.
- 100% Brand new.
- 100% ecological cotton.
- We'll provide 30% more of the threads for each project.
- Good gloss,non-fading,not easy to break and pilling.
- Use soluble environmental protection material.
- Ultra clear professional embroidering diagram.
- It also can be a wonderful gift to your family & friends.
- Stock :In Stock
Package Content :
Embroidery canvas , Embroidery threads , Embroidery needle , scheme. [Note:(no outside frame)]
- (14CT)please use 2 strands threads for full stitch,1 strands threads for back stitch.
- (11CT)please use 3 strands threads for full stitch,2 strands threads for back stitch.
- The pattern has been printed on the cloth(11CT printed and 14CT printed), so before finishing stitching, the cloth cannot touch water, otherwise the printed part will disappear.
- After finishing stitching, put the cloth in water for half an hour, then make it dry, and then you can make a frame for it.
Instructions for printed
Instructions for unprinted